Identify and track important topics and goals
Quickly and simply tag observations on Tapestry by putting a hashtag (#) in front of any word you’d like to use to identify or categorise observations. You’ll then easily be able to find any observations with that (or any other) specific hashtag. Here are some examples:
- To show when a child is doing something #ChildInitiated or #AdultLed
- To track specific focus points e.g. #Discovery or #Curiosity . This has been used particularly in schools and settings supporting children with special educational needs, but is a great way of focusing on holistic development too.
- To add, find, and plan on what next e.g. #FredsNextSteps
- To keep a record of conversations with parents e.g. #ChatwithMum
- To monitor learning environments e.g. #BlueRoom
It’s a totally flexible system so can be used for anything you’d like!
Record judgements without having to add whole observations.
Record accidents and mark then as discussed when appropriate from within the care diary.
Quickly and easily see where the gaps in your assessments are.
Bulk media export
Export all the videos and pictures for a child in one go to give their family quick and easy offline access.
Video and written tutorials
Our tutorials will take you step by step through every available feature.
Multiple staff types
Add staff members as one of three different staff user types with varying access/control.
A complete record of actions taken on your account by every user.